SckoonCup engineered for functionality and unparalleled comfort, Sckoon menstrual cup keeps your period simple, clean and worry-free. Its unique suction holes mold smoothly to the wall for comfort, easy-to-clean, and leak-free assurance. Its smooth, ridge-free construction promises little to no feeling when in use.
SckoonCup Superior Features :
No seams, a smoother rim, and no writing inside or out, for comfort and faster clean-up. High capacity, angled suction holes, and aesthetically pleasing. A slimmer, softer stem for your comfort, with a solid design to make insert/removal and cleaning simple.
• Medical-grade silicone
• Made in the USA. FDA cleared and registered.
• Comes with a 100% organic cotton pouch
Why SckoonCup is BEGINNER CHOICE Menstrual Cup?
- Softest Menstrual Cup.
- Easy to Insert and Remove.
- Easy to pop open.
- Easy to clean.
- Comfortable smooth surface.
- No seems No irritation No sensation.
- Flexible No Poking stem bends with your body.
- Angled to the rim suction holes for maximum capacity.
- Durable one-piece mould design last for years.
- No Harsh Chemicals BPA Latex Free.
- Made in the USA, Fda Cleared and Registered.
- Made of FDA approved USA Medical Grade Silicone.
- For women of all ages, even those with lower cervix.
- Earth-friendly organic cotton carry-pouch.
- Original Design in the USA 3 years research and development.
- By Sckoon Organics, NYC Organic Brand since 2001.
- Do not hold back, stay active with SckoonCup, swim, dance, bike, hike and have fun.
How to Choose
Here are some basic rules when it comes to SckoonCup menstrual cup sizing.
Most people who order SckoonCup menstrual cup size 1 will fit some to most of these guidelines:
- Have not had a vaginal birth
- Usually under 30ish (if not had vaginal birth)
- First time users
- Young people and teenagers who have not had a vaginal birth
- People who are virgins
- People who are fit, do yoga, Pilates, and may have strong pelvic muscles
- If you have bladder sensitivities and need a smaller cup
- Fits people who have both a “lower” or “high” cervix location
- Have a medium/heavy to light flow
- Are worried because you have a “hanging” cervix
SckoonCup size 1 is 1.6 inches in diameter, 1.6 inches in cup length, and the stem is 1.2 inches for a total length of 2.8 inches. SckoonCup size 1 can hold 23ml of fluid.
Most people who order SckoonCup menstrual cup size 2 will fit some or most of these guidelines:
- Had a vaginal birth
- Over 30ish (even if you have not had a vaginal birth)
- Plus sized individuals may benefit from a size 2
- People who have a very heavy flow may like the size 2
- People who need a larger cup but not a “longer” cup because of a lower sitting cervix
SckoonCup size 2 is 1.8 inches in diameter, 2.0 inches in cup length, and the stem is 0.8 inches for a total length of 2.8 inches. SckoonCup size 2 can hold 30ml of fluid.
By using SckoonCup you can often collect double to quadruple as much fluid than you can when using a tampon!